Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 Office Document Scanner
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 6.1 x 8.5 inches ; 5.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B005IV7P04
- Item model number: Canon DR-C125
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 Document Scanner is a real space-saver for any office. Its compact design improves information accessibility, management, and collaboration. It’s ideal for converting and capturing paper-based documents to digital format with its flexibility and high image quality. And the best part is that it is still easy to use.
Some of the perks?
- Use it for a wide variety of applications.
- It’s ideal for general purpose distributed scanning of a variety of document types.
- This scanner is well-suited for use by individuals or small businesses to modernize paper-based processes.
- It’s useful for Healthcare, Government, Legal services, Financial services, and many other industries.
- The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 features a space-saving design
- Very compact and slim for a small desktop footprint
- Top feeding and default top eject
- Upright design is perfect for places where desk space is minimal.
- It’s easy to use!
- Front-side-forward, top-up item feeding (WYSIWYG)
- Includes a Full Auto mode, through which a single click adjusts multiple feature settings to easily deliver an optimal scanned image
- Bundled Canon CaptureOnTouch software for Windows® and for Mac enables users to configure scan jobs that can be assigned to user-defined Scan-To-Job buttons for quick and easy access
- CaptureOnTouch can also route scanned images directly to cloud applications such as Evernote™ and Microsoft SharePoint
- The DR-C125 scanner is also bundled with Windows ISIS/TWAIN drivers and a Mac TWAIN driver for easy integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software
- It’s flexible
- The default U-turn paper path works well for typical scan jobs
- The straight paper path can be selected for handling items such as thick documents, thin documents, plastic ID cards or embossed cards, and driver licenses
- Also includes features like Long Document Mode to handle documents up to 118″ in length, Folio Scanning Mode, and Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection to ensure no data is lost in the event that a double-feed occurs
- It features high image quality
- Includes features such as Background Smoothing to improve legibility
- Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs, automatically adjusting the output resolution to improve image quality and reduce image file size
- Other image processing features include Auto Color Detection and Shadow Cropping
- It’s environmentally friendly
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency
- Complies with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products
- It is also part of Canon’s Generation Green Program
What comes in the box?
- Main Scanner Body
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable for 120V
- Setup DVD-Rom
- Reference Guide (EFS)
- Warranty Card
The DR-C125 scanner is ideal for general purpose distributed scanning of a variety of document types. In corporate or remote offices, this scanner is well-suited for use by individuals or small workgroups to modernize paper-based processes, increasing efficiency and productivity. Legal services, financial services, healthcare, government, and other industries can benefit from its small size and easy use.
What are people saying?
– Good scanner, on par with snap scan. But software not quite as good… (but Mac and PC compatible at the same time) (Click here to see full review)
– Finally found a powerful & affordable document scanner (Click here to see full review)
– Fantastic Scanner! Viva Canon! (Click here to see full review)
Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars.
Source of Buyer Reviews and Description: Amazon.com
Go back to read more Paper Scanner Reviews …
Related Paper Scanner Reviews: